What is dangerous stress? Is this a rejection of people who are just tired of life, or a disease that becomes a real "plague" of the modern world? So he is dangerous, as they say?
The danger of stress in the modern world is, perhaps, of all people whose rhythm of life makes them in constant motion. For some, stressful situations can be a stimulus for further action, while others do not know how to avoid nervous upheavals. It is important at the initial stage to realize that it's time to change something in my life. Maybe it takes more time to devote themselves and their desires? Or do you need to find a passion for your soul, through which you can brighten your free time? In any case with stress you need to fight. To begin with, you need to find out what is dangerous stress.
What is dangerous stress
- Psychological threat. Even minor symptoms of stress are a danger to humans, as they adversely affect his daily life. It can be manifested in irritability, groundless fears and fears that turn into true aggression if the situation is very slow;
- Physiological threat. If the human body is constantly under the influence of nervous tension, then possible exacerbation of chronic ailments (for example, diseases of the stomach, intestines or skin, as well as cardiovascular diseases);
- The emergence of disastrous habits. The danger of stress lies in the fact that a person in such a state can start to smoke or drink. At first, everything looks pretty innocent, but in the future it can lead to abuse and, consequently, to deterioration of health. It is also common for some people to stress the stress, which leads not only to a set of overweight, but to obesity.
- Having learned about how and how dangerous stress, you need to apply appropriate preventive measures.
Limit the negative effects of stress
Those who realize that dangerous stress should try to change the external circumstances of their lives. For example, change the work or circle of communication. But the most important thing is to change your attitude to stressful situations, learn to restrain emotional impulses.
Here are some ways to reduce the risk of stress:
- To remove muscle tension, take the rule of doing physical exercises. They will help get rid of depression, lift the cheerfulness of the spirit and simply distract from the pressing problems;
- To relax, you can start attending yoga classes, meditate, or engage in autotraining. All this allows you to reduce the frequency of heart rate, neutralize negative thoughts, and also reduce the pressure;
- Try to speak out. As an interlocutor you can choose not only a psychologist or a therapist, but also a close friend. For those who are accustomed to keep up with everything, it will not be easy, so you may be able to help with your personal diary.
Learning what dangerous stress is, it's best to start its prevention as soon as possible. The sooner you start the prevention of stress, the faster you can expect positive results. Your moral state will come to the norm, accordingly, the daily life will be adjusted.