In Ukraine, plain mint is well known. It is often added to tea or used as decoctions for self-healing. But apart from a number of useful properties, the motherboard has contraindications.
Motherboard is commonly known as lemon peppermint, frankfuren, orangegano, oregano - this grass is so popular and well-known.
The useful and flavoring properties of common parchments known to mankind from a long time ago: motherboards were mentioned in their writings by Hippocrates and Dioscorides. In Russia, this herb was often used by healers and doctors.
But maternity, in addition to its beneficial properties, has a number of contraindications.
What is useful is the motherboard is normal
- Has a sedative effect on the central nervous system and a mild analgesic effect. Maternity recommends suffering disorders of sleep, hysteria, with depressed mood, depression, neurosis. The grass is also shown after unconscious states, to raise the overall tone.
- Beneficially affects the female body, providing a tonic and stimulating effect on the smooth muscle of the uterus. Broths, tea are used to restore the menstrual cycle, with lunar delay and to relieve pain. During a climax helps to remove tides and reduces headaches.
- Contains carvacrol - a natural antibiotic. Carvacrol kills microbial-resistant medicines, such as Staphylococcus aureus. Essential oils of mother liquor, in addition to pronounced antimicrobial action, also have anti-parasitic properties.
- It is used at intestinal atony, enhances the secretion of the digestive glands and intestinal perllastic fluid, has a viral and analgesic effect in diseases of the intestine, is used for enterocolitis accompanied by constipation and flatulence.
- Used as decoctions for acute and chronic bronchitis, coughing and choking, tuberculosis of the lungs and as a rinse with inflammation of the throat, tonsillitis, tonsillitis and gingivitis. Has an expectorant effect.
- Essential oil is also used to treat sore points, rupture and inflammation of the muscles, stretches and muscle spasms. Penetrates deeply into the skin and helps with arthritis.
- Has a pronounced action against nail fungus and seborrhea of the scalp.
- Materia has a diuretic effect, it helps in the treatment of urolithiasis and urolithiasis.
- It is categorically contraindicated in pregnancy, as, causing the contraction of smooth muscle of the uterus, can provoke a miscarriage.
- Undesirable with heart disease
- Maternity should not be used for long time for men - it can cause sexual impotence.
- Contraindicated in liver, intestinal and renal colic.
- Do not use for people who are suffering from hypertension.
- Causes irritation and abdominal pain when stomach and intestine ulcers, with high acidity.
- Not recommended for vascular diseases.