Kidney kidney is a benign tumor in the form of a closed cavity with a fluid that does not significantly affect the health and livelihoods of a person, if not active, or this growth will be stopped in time. That is why recognizing the symptoms of a kidney cyst is so important at the early stages of the disease.
The kidney cyst is usually a congenital disease, but can also occur due to prolonged inflammatory processes, trauma, chronic parasitic diseases, and genetic predisposition.
While the cyst has small dimensions and does not extend beyond the body, it is asymptomatic during it. Such a cyst is often found on a dispensary ultrasound examination.
The symptoms of the kidney bone will begin to appear when she grows up and begins to squeeze the nearby bodies, vascular and nerve plexuses.
Here it is necessary to pay special attention to differential diagnostics of the disease, since there are no specific symptoms in the kidney cyst - the clinical picture completely depends on where the cyst has grown and which structures it compresses and damages.
Kidney Kidney: Symptoms
- Drag pain in the kidney or in the hypochondrium on the affected kidney side.
- Pain increases after exercise.
- Periodically there are attacks of acute pain - renal colic.
- The appearance of blood in urine.
- Sustained increase in blood pressure (mainly "lower").
- Thirst, possible edema.
- Increase the kidney to such sizes that it can be rubbed by hand (in the normal course kidneys are not accessible to ordinary palpation).
- Violation of urination (when compressed by a huge cystitis of the ureter).
- Abnormal circulation in the kidney (manifested in functional diagnosis).
In the case of overdose, the kidney cyst can give rise to complications in the form of cough suppuration, rupture of the cyst and, as a result, internal bleeding, infection of the blood.
Complications of kidney bone: symptoms
- Increase in body temperature (up to 39-40 degrees);
- acute pain;
- Signs of severe intoxication - weakness, pallor, dizziness, confusion of consciousness;
- Severe swelling
The tactics of overseeing a patient with kidney cysts are only allowed if the education does not exceed 5 cm, the kidney circulation is not impaired and the function of urination. In all other cases, the operation is shown.
In addition, it should be remembered that kidney cyst, being a benign form, has the risk of developing into a malignant.
Therefore, one should not neglect a visit to a specialist for dispensary examinations, as well as an appeal to a doctor for examination in the event of any of the above symptoms of the kidney cyst.