Itching between the buttocks is a fairly widespread phenomenon. Due to the features of its location, it is poorly treated. Of great importance is the correct diagnosis of the disease, the symptom of which it is.
Prolonged itching between the buttocks is reflected in the mental state of man. It leads to insomnia, irritation, depression. When combing the skin may penetrate the wounds of pathogens, which leads to the emergence of various infectious diseases.
The main causes of itching between the buttocks
Intergerm berth is divided into primary and secondary. Primary occurs due to unexpected reasons. The secondary appears on the background of other diseases. The main causes of itching between the buttocks are as follows:
- Non-compliance with the rules of hygiene or, conversely, their excessive fulfillment;
- Worm infestations;
- Diarrhea or constipation;
- Insufficiency of the sphincter of the anus;
- Proctosigmoiditis (inflammation of the mucous membrane of the rectum and sigmoid colon);
- Fungal lesions;
- Vulvovaginitis (inflammatory disease of vulva and external genital organs) in women;
- Eczema (repeated inflammation of the superficial layers of the skin);
- Psoriasis (chronic skin disease).
Apart from the main reasons, there are factors that cause an unpleasant sensation between the buttocks: