Hair loss is a problem that many of us encounter in the fall-winter period.
Today Promedical picked up a few tips for you to help stop hair loss and restore your health and vitality to your curls.
1. Change your diet. Our body is so arranged that nutrients come in the cells of hair and nails in the last turn. That is why the hair and nails are the first to suffer from an incorrect diet. Add foods rich in protein, iron, vitamins B and zinc in your diet.
2. Spend more time in the air. To saturate the body with oxygen, spend more time in the air. Daily walks are required.
3. If the hair starts to drop out for no apparent reason, check the hormonal background.
4. Hair loss can be a side effect of some drugs, in particular, birth control pills and hormones of the thyroid gland. Consult your doctor!
5. Do not overload the hair by dyeing, using varnishes and gels.
6. Use the ingredients on an organic basis. In shampoos, lauryl sodium sulfate (SLS) is often present, a chemical compound that has a very negative effect on hair. Choose SLS-free labels.
7. Do not wash your hair every day, as it violates the natural protective barrier of hair. It is best to use dry shampoo between the head wash.
8. Frequently hang up, getting rid of the dead, cut by the tips of the pass.
9. Regularly massage your scalp before bedtime to improve blood circulation.