For most PC users, there has always been and remains a question of how to optimally use the computer and vision does not spoil it, spending a lot of time in front of the monitor? How to save your eyesight while working on a computer all day long?
In the modern world, adults and children spend a lot of time at the computer. In this case, in addition to irradiation, irreparable damage to the eyes. In addition to the flickering of the monitor, a serious load on the visual functions of the person gives the wrong choice of color designer site, the color of the background field or font, the wrong placement of the monitor for a sedentary person. It is also important to use special furniture (chair, table, etc.), designed directly for work at a computer.
Computer and vision
As we have already found out, as a result of regular work at a computer, vision may deteriorate, and along with it the general state of the organism. What should I do to minimize the negative impact of my computer on vision? There are several rules.
- Properly organize work space on your computer. Correct comfortable lighting, high-quality monitor, good equipment, comfortable furniture, software at the level.
- Every half hour you need to leave your workplace to change the situation for both the eyes and for the whole body. Walk, make a charge, distract, look away, etc.
- Balance nutrition, eat more fruits and vegetables (blueberries, carrots, black currant). Along with carrots is very useful for pumpkin eyes.
- In order for the computer not to strongly affect the eyesight, it is important to periodically drink vitamin complexes for the eyes.
- For tired after the eyes of a computer it is useful to make compresses or lotions from a decoction of herbs or green tea.
- 2-3 times a day perform eye exercises. You should not use computer programs for this. To have your eyes rest from the computer, a perfect combination of simple exercises, which will appoint an ophthalmologist.
- Regular visits to an ophthalmologist (1-2 times a year) and the follow-up of his recommendations will minimize the consequences of the negative impact of the computer on the eye.
It is also important to correctly distribute time, observing the mode of work and rest, rational use of the computer. And vision as a result can remain good for many years.
Any PC user may encounter a number of symptoms that occur after work on a computer. Both vision and general health can suffer in the event of a computer sindroma. Symptoms of a computer syndrome: