Feeling of measure and love for sweet is practically non-comparable, so many people are thinking about giving up sweet forever. Their huge mistake lies in the fact that they want to instantly push the cake to the side and forget about the sweet at the same moment. In fact, it's easy to get rid of the strongest desire to eat candies, cakes and chocolates will not work, you have to work a bit.
Doctors argue that sweets should be present in the human diet, but in moderate amounts. Therefore, you do not have to give up completely from sweets, more importantly - to learn to receive positive emotions not only from sweets, but also from the surrounding world. If you wish, you can always give up sweets, no matter how much you love them:
1. Determine why and why you need to stop eating sweets. Correct powerful motivation is the key to success in any business.
2. Make yourself a real task that you can accomplish. For example, stop putting 2 teaspoons of sugar in the tea, and instead use only one spoon of sugar.
3. When you handle the first task, immediately set a new goal that requires a lot of effort and will. Give up cakes and cakes that you eat every day, and let yourself eat one small piece 1-2 times a week.
4. Remove from home all the sweets that are in your "stock", and when you go to the store - write a list of the necessary products, which should not contain sweets in any form.
5. Replace harmful sweets with useful. For example, instead of sugar, eat honey, cakes and cakes can replace marshmallows, chocolate is better to buy black bitter and so on. Such substitutes sweets will not only help you abandon the harmful products, but also fill the supply of vitamins in the body.
6. Try not to snack on the go and take the food with you to work, so you will not need to buy anything for lunch in the store, where, as a rule, you choose cakes, rolls with filling, pastries, cookies and t. D.
7. Eat more fruits and berries, they contain useful fructose, which stimulates the development of the hormone of joy in the body, and is more useful than the sugar contained in almost all sweets.