How to recognize the first signs of cancer? The correct answer to this question is able to save a person's life.
Cancer is a verdict or a common illness? Practice shows that in most cases, the patient is successfully cured if it is time to seek medical advice. But for this you need to learn how to identify the first signs of cancer.
What is cancer?
Cancer (scientific name - carcinoma) - a kind of malignant tumor that affects the epithelial tissue of various organs. Cancer can develop both in internal organs and in external ones. Expressed in the rapid uncontrolled growth of cells of the affected organ with metastasis (penetration) into other organs through blood and lymph. Distinguish the following types of cancer:
- Breast cancer;
- Stomach cancer;
- Vaginal cancer;
- Lung cancer;
- Cancer of the upper lung carp (Pankost's tumor);
- Bladder cancer;
- Ovarian cancer;
- Prostate cancer;
- Liver cancer;
- Pancreatic cancer;
- Cervical cancer
- Thyroid cancer;
- Colon cancer;
- Cancer of the lips
The first signs of cancer
As can be seen from the above list, cancer can affect quite a large number of organs. Naturally, the first signs of cancer for each type of disease will be different. But there are several common symptoms that may be a sign that the cancer has started to develop in the body:
- Painful sensations. Language is still not about those wild pains that suffer from cancer patients at the last stages of the disease. But some discomfort in feelings, some kind of "pain" is already present.
- Rapid Weight Loss. It would seem: cancer is uncontrolled cell growth, should weight gain be? But no, a violation of metabolic processes in the body, increased synthesis of biologically active substances leads to rapid weight loss in a few months, which may be one of the most obvious first signs of cancer.
- Permanent weakness. The vitality of the cancer cells gets into the bloodstream, causing it to intoxication. As a result, the patient experiences constant weakness, gets tired quickly.
- Change in the condition of hair and skin. These changes occur due to metabolic processes in the body. Changing, for example, the normal color of the skin to the icteric, may be one of the symptoms of an early stage of liver cancer.
- Rise in temperature. Our body perceives cancer cells as alien. Therefore, the consequence of the immune system, aimed at the destruction of cancer, is an increased body temperature.
As a rule, detection of cancer on the basis of the first signs allows timely treatment, which in the vast majority of cases gives a positive result.