Timely diagnosis and treatment of fatty liver dystrophy reduces the risk of developing severe forms of the disease that can lead to cirrhosis of the liver.
Fatty liver dystrophy is the degeneration of functional liver cells (hepatocytes), in which fat drops are deposited in them. The launched stage of fatty liver dystrophy is often irreversible and leads to the development of liver cirrhosis and hepatic insufficiency.
Biochemical processes of obesity of the liver in hepatosis
Fatty liver dystrophy is a chronic disease that occurs as a result of excessive intake of triglycerides in the liver cells, the content of which can reach up to 50% of the liver mass, and the subsequent fibrosis of the liver cells.
This pathology is often combined with a disturbance in the motility of the organs of the digestive system, especially the gall bladder and ducts.
Diagnosis of fatty liver dystrophy is based on the results of ultrasound and biochemical blood tests.
Fatty liver dystrophy: risk factors
The main cause of the disease is the accumulation of free fatty acids in the liver, which occurs on the background of obesity, type 2 diabetes and hyperlipidemia.
To fatty liver dystrophy can also lead to:
- Systematic violation of the regime of food intake, adherence to strict diets, including vegetarian;
- Alcoholism and alcohol abuse;
- The use of synthetic drugs;
- Toxic poisoning at work on harmful production (chemical, mining and metallurgical industry);
- Sedentary lifestyle.
Symptoms of fatty liver dystrophy
Signs of the disease may appear implicitly, erased, especially in the early stages of the disease.
- Pain, difficulty in the right hypochondrium, accompanied by a small bite of the area;
- Nausea, loss of appetite;
- Violation of the chair.
Fatty liver dystrophy with a pronounced clinical picture is rare. These symptoms include:
- Yellowing of the skin and eye proteins, the appearance of a yellow plaque in the language;
- Every itch;
- Moderate widening of the veins on the anterior wall of the abdominal cavity.
Fatty liver dystrophy: stages of treatment and recovery
After identifying and eliminating the causes of the disease, the patient needs to undergo a course of regenerative therapy aimed at regenerating the liver cells.
Treatment of fatty liver dystrophy includes the correction of metabolic disorders, adherence to a special diet that restricts the use of roasted, oily foods, certain types of vegetables (tomatoes, fresh onions, radishes), coffee and carbonated drinks, refusal of alcohol.