The bladder is considered one of the most vulnerable internal organs, which reacts both to human nutrition and to the temperature regime, as well as to the reproduction of bacteria and microorganisms within itself. In this regard, almost every person at least once in his life faced diseases of the genitourinary system and the bladder including.
What to do to have a bladder always been healthy:
1. One of the most common diseases of the genitourinary system is cystitis, which most often suffer from women, but men are no exception. If you never want to know how cystitis manifests itself and what discomfort brings the disease, then you need to be careful with foods that are too sharp, sour or salty.
2. Doctors say that a sedentary lifestyle and a delay in urination may lead to inflammation of the bladder, and in order to prevent this from happening to you, move more and go to the toilet immediately, as soon as you want, tolerate categorically prohibited, because in some Cases of a bladder and may at all burst.
3. It is necessary to be careful with the use of alcoholic beverages, because they negatively affect the whole organism as a whole, overflow the bladder and destroy it with toxins. Therefore, try to reduce the amount of alcohol that you drink, or better - refuse it at all.
4. Wear always in the weather and wear quality underwear, it is desirable not to wear synthetic materials, as this material is considered a beneficial environment for the development of diseases. It is impossible to boil or re-freeze because infections have the property of settling in a humid environment, and cold itself instigates inflammation of the genital organs and bladder.
5. No one has abolished the rules of personal hygiene, and for the health of the bladder - this is the most important thing. Change your lingerie daily, take a shower at least once a day, after each hike in the toilet - wash the genital organs, use a separate towel for the intimate area, use soft cleansers for genital washing, and so on.
Doctors insist that a person drank a lot of fluid during the day, which is one of the most important measures for the prevention of diseases of the genitourinary system. Water has cleansing properties, which have a beneficial effect on the health of the genitals, kidneys, bladder and other internal organs.