If you weigh all "for" and "against", then it is necessary. Stature and human health directly affect each other.
Joyful emotions, well-being, desire to look "all the hundred" positively affect the posture, a man straightens his shoulders, straightens his back. And if there is a bad state of health, depressed state, depression, fatigue - the posture is spoiled.
When repeated provocative factors in the posture are fixed irreversible violations, which subsequently leads to various diseases of the spine and internal organs. A beautiful posture gives a person confidence, increases his self-esteem and perception in the eyes of others. Agree, this is important for success.
A beautiful posture is also associated with good health, and in our country it has long been believed that "in a healthy body - a healthy spirit." From this perspective, a healthy worker is better (more perspective) than a sick person. In our time, everyone aspires to maintain their health, increasing their physical activity and working on improving posture.
This is especially true for people with sedentary work, who are familiar with pain in the shoulders and back through a fixed seat in place for several hours. To prevent posture damage and relieve pain from static stress, you can use gymnastics without leaving the chair, that is, leaving your workplace.
1. Sit back to the table, lean on his hands and climb, pulling a bowl forward. Hold the position for 10 seconds and repeat the exercise 5 times.
2. Bring your arms apart and bend them in your elbows, vigorously pull your elbows back. Repeat 10 times.
3. Hands bend in the elbows, brushes on the head. Rotate the body to the right and left, 5 times on each side.
4. Hands on the sides at the height of the shoulders, palms up. Remove the shoulder blades, then raise your arms above your head, hold for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Hands are bent in the elbows, fingers touch the shoulders, elbows describe circles back. Repeat 10 times.
6. Close the spreading fingers with each other. With power, without moving your fingertips, put your hands on you. Then relax the brush, simulate the game on the piano. Then shake hands for a few seconds as if you want to drop them a drop of water. Repeat 10-20 times.
You can do these exercises 1-2 times a day. Sports and physical exercises will help maintain the correct posture, strengthen the muscular corset needed by us to maintain the spine in a healthy condition. Sports lessons for the ridge are especially good for swimming, skiing and walking around the rugged terrain. It is not necessary to strive for sports achievements, the main thing - to engage regularly.
Spelling and syntax of the original source are preserved when reprinted. The article is provided by the website of the "Excellent Health" website! "