Palatine and palatine pain syndrome in medicine is also called shoulder-palpation periarthrosis, or PLP. He belongs to the category of muscular syndromes in the field of the hand and is a symptom of a polyethyologic type.
Clinical manifestations of shoulder-capillary periarthosis may be caused by tissue lesions that surround the shoulder joint, which activates pain syndrome.
Shoulder patch pain syndrome and its types
To date, there are 3 variants of shoulder-and-fall acute pain which, despite the similarity of symptoms (limitation of the mobility of the shoulder joint, pain in the shoulder region), still have a number of significant differences.
- Predominantly, the capsular-ligament-tendon syndrome manifests itself clinically as a more restricted area of pain spreading to the shoulder and shoulder region. Also, for the first variant of PLP, it is characteristic of limiting the volume of active and passive movements in the joint, a well-known crunch in the shoulder joint and are detected on X-ray images of changes in bone tissue.
- Mostly, the muscular variant is characterized by a wider pain zone in the shoulder joint, shoulder muscle, muscular pain, which corresponds to limited muscle contractions, as well as pain in the shoulder blades. Active movements with this type of pain shoulder-and-fall acute syndrome are much more significant than passive ones. These changes relate mainly to the abdominal and periosteal, deltoid and trapezoidal, as well as large circular muscles.
- The palatine-pathic pain syndrome of a mixed type is characterized by a combination of clinical features that are inherent in the first two variants.
- Also, PLP along with other pain in the shoulder may be accompanied by changes in the area of the brush. Symptoms of this syndrome are swelling of the skin, change in color and temperature.
Stages of PLP development and its treatment
The palatine afflict syndrome, as a rule, has 3 stages of development, including brush pain syndrome:
- 1-3 months - pain in the shoulder and brush, limitation of mobility in the shoulder joint, tenderness of the fingers and the brush, muscle tension of the forearm sometimes occurs swelling;
- 3-6 months - pain and edema decreases, but the tissue of the brush is sealed and there are trophic disorders. The temperature of the fingers and the brush changes;
- From 6 months to several years - stiff motion of the shoulder and fingers, muscular atrophy, decrease in the temperature of the brush is increasing, osteoporosis.
Since the causes that lead to the development of this pathology, a huge number, the best treatment option will be the inclusion of mechanisms for self-regulation and balancing the whole body. Such a task can only be performed by a professional physician in inpatient treatment. The osteopathic doctor can find the cause of the process and appoint an appropriate treatment that can relieve pain and not only the shoulder-capillary.
Shoulder pain pigment syndrome is a disease that is treated conservatively in a polyclinic. Treatment of patients with PLP in a specialized department allows for precise diagnosis, as well as etiotropic treatment, which allows to remove the pain effect and significantly increase the mobility of the pain syndrome.