The bite after meals occurs as a result of a sharp ejection of gases (air) from the stomach or esophagus through the mouth after a vigorous reduction of the diaphragm. This process is uncontrolled and involuntary. Frequently, the bloat is accompanied by an unpleasant smell and a characteristic sound.
Intake of air by a person occurs when fast food is eaten, when talking during meals, during stress during meals. In addition, air is swallowed with carbonated drinks, cold and hot food. Caught with food, the air accumulates in the form of an air bubble, which presses on the walls of the esophagus or stomach. Increasing pressure helps to open the sphincter between the stomach and the esophagus. In this case, the contents go to the esophagus and into the oral cavity. So there is a blister after eating.
Causes of wheezing after meals
Lacrimation after eating is not a disease. But its frequent appearance can be a symptom of a certain disease. By removing the disease, the symptom of which is a bloat, you can get rid of this unpleasant process. Therefore, it is important to understand the causes of wheezing that appears after eating.
- Excessive swallowing of air with subsequent negigavanie (aerophagia). This is most often the result of overeating, talking during meals, fast food, smoking, sucking lollipops, chewing gum.
- Stomach Neurosis. In this case, the blister disease is accompanied by heartburn, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distension, abdominal pain.
- Gastritis. In this case there is acid breezes. Symptoms of this disease are also heartburn, pain in the upper abdomen, loss of appetite, weakness, constipation.
- Improper nutrition. Some products (starch-bearing, flour, rice) and/or lack of fluid cause constipation. Because of this, in the stomach accumulated digested food, which contributes to increased gas formation.
- Chronic cholecystitis. Characterized by abundant burping, flatulence, weight in the right side of the hypochondrium.
- Liver Diseases. As a result of taking acute and oily food, the liver ejects an increased amount of bile. She, along with blood, is spread across all organs. At the same time, bile counts occur not only in the esophagus, but also in the oral cavity. In the mouth there is a bitter taste.
- Cardiovascular disease. In this case, the bloating indicates the beginning of the development of a heart attack. Biting accompany hiccups, nausea, vomiting, pain in the right hypochondrium.
Bite after meal: prevention
In addition, that negigavanie after eating can be a sign of the disease, it brings a lot of inconvenience to the person, especially when he is in society. There are special recommendations that will reduce the likelihood of wheezing after eating:
- Carefully chew food with a closed mouth;
- Do not sit at the table when you are nervous;
- Do not drink carbonated drinks;
- Try not to drink drinks through a straw, use a cup or a glass;
- Do not use chewing gum.
The bite after eating causes a lot of inconvenience to the person. But more importantly, it is often a symptom of serious illness. Therefore, if you have wheezing, you should contact your doctor. By establishing a diagnosis, the specialist will prescribe the treatment of the underlying disease. Getting rid of the disease, a person will get rid of banging.