Acute gastritis, that is, acute inflammation of the mucous membrane of the stomach, the disease is frequent. Simple (catarrhal) gastritis occurs sharply, the cause of gastritis is poisoning by poor-quality food or food infection, allergy to some products, irritation from drugs.
Causes of gastritis
Acute gastritis, that is, acute inflammation of the mucous membrane of the stomach, the disease is frequent. Simple (catarrhal) gastritis occurs sharply, the cause of gastritis is poisoning by poor-quality food or food infection, allergy to some products, irritation from drugs. The more complex forms of acute gastritis develop when the stomach contains strong acids (vinegar), alkalis, salts of heavy metals, concentrated ethanol.
Signs of gastritis of the stomach with acute defeat: nausea, vomiting, severe pain, weakness, pallor, dizziness and diarrhea. In chemical poisoning - painful vomiting and chest pain. The severity of a patient depends on the degree of chemical damage.
The prevalence of chronic gastritis is very high, according to some reports, it afflicts every second inhabitant of the planet. It has been proved that the leading role in the formation of the disease belongs to the helicobacter pylori bacteria, but there are still a number of causes of gastritis, which are trigger for the onset of the pathological process. Such factors influence the exogenous (exogenous) or come from the inside (endogenous).
Exogenous reasons include:
Causes of gastritis
Related to nutrition (alimentary) - is the abuse of acute, fried, greasy food, the excitement of food, carbonated drinks, fast food, protein shortages or other components in the diet, food in a damp, messy food.
- Environmental factors: poor quality of drinking water, the presence of nitrates and other harmful substances in food, gmO, the state of the atmosphere.
- Medicines - the use of drugs that irritate the gastric mucosa, for example, NSAIDs (indometacin, aspirin, ortofen, ibuprofen, etc.) and hormones (corticosteroids).
- Food allergies or intolerances of some foods.
- Parasites - especially lamblia.
- Bad condition of the oral cavity is dental disease, gums, throat, mucous membranes of the spastic spaces and the legs of the tonsils.
- Hormonal dysfunctions from people of all ages.
- Psychoemotional causes - low resistance to stress, depression.
- Harmful habits - alcohol, smoking.
The endogenous factors include:
- Helicobacter infection.
- Endocrine disorders.
Signs of gastritis of the stomach in chronic form are associated with pain in the stomach, digestive disorders, as evidenced by dyspepsia (feeling of weight after eating, belching, heartburn, chest violation, loss of appetite, nausea). By the way, nausea with gastritis is a hallmark, it is present with any form of gastritis.
Another characteristic symptom of gastritis is the smell from rotten eggs or rotten odor. Of course, under normal hygiene of the oral cavity. Many reasons for a gastritis person can eliminate from his life, if consciously relates to his health.