Carnitine chloride is well known for its fat burning function. The drug is used in complex therapy of diseases, which shows the use of anabolic drugs. Widely use this drug and to reduce fatty body deposits in the fight against overweight.
Carnitine chloride is used as a medicinal product due to its anabolic effect. Anabolism - the formation and renewal of structural parts of cells, muscular structures and tissues. Carnitine chloride is conventionally called Vitamin Bt - Vitamin Growth.
Properties of carnitine chloride
Vitamin growth - a natural substance that is related to the vitamins of group B. For the first time this substance was isolated from extracts of muscle tissue. Now for medical purposes it is obtained synthetically. Chlord carnitine normalizes fat and protein metabolism. It increases the portability of physical activity and motor activity.
The peculiarity of this drug is that, by increasing the rate of decomposition of adipose tissue, it increases the absorption of fat by the body for energy needs. Thus, the process of depositing fat under the skin slows down.
The use of chloride carnitine gives you the opportunity to exercise during a long period of time without getting tired of it. This drug perfectly restores performance after prolonged physical activity.
Indications and contraindications for the administration of carnitine hydrochloride
Vitamin Bt is widely used in medicine. The main indications for the use of this medicinal product are as follows:
- Impaired cerebrovascular flow;
- Ischemic stroke in acute or recovering periods;
- Anorexia (lack of appetite);
- Hypothyroidism (nutritional disorder);
- Growth retardation in children;
- Toxic and traumatic lesions of the brain;
- Recovery period after surgery or afflicted diseases;
This drug also has some contraindications. You can highlight the main:
- Increased sensitivity to the active substance of carnitine;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
The remedy is tolerated quite well. Side effects occur in very rare cases and in case of overdose of the drug. Major side effects are:
- Allergic reactions to the active substance;
- Muscle weakness in patients with uremia (intoxication of the body as a result of renal dysfunction);
- Pain during the vein with intravenous administration of the drug.
Carnitine chloride has a fairly wide application. Many of these drugs are interested, first of all, because of their properties to "burn" fat deposits, to increase physical endurance of the body. But this is still a drug. And like any medicine, it can be used only after consultation with a physician. Only in this case, you can be sure that it will not harm the health.