Many mothers face the fact that the baby becomes very restless because of pain in the intestine. At night, he cries, and the whole family does not sleep. Your child has a tummy tumor…
As a rule, childbirth dysbiosis, which, not being a separate pathology, is the result of a violation of the normal intestinal microflora. The amount of beneficial lactic acid lactic acid is reduced, but conditionally pathogenic - increases.
This inevitably affects the normal functioning of the kidney's digestive tract and causes increased gas formation, stomach upset, nausea and burping, and sometimes rashes on the skin.
Why does a baby have a tummy tumor
- Most often during childbirth and the first feeding into the intestines of the baby penetrate not only lactic acid bacteria, but also their harmful "colleagues".
- Immunity in a baby is still very weak to resist conditional pathogens, which are, for example, some cocci, lactose-negative bacteria, clostridia, etc. Therefore, they grow longer than anticipated.
- The whole body of the baby and the intestine itself in the first months are too immature to work in the correct mode. Similarly, immature and positive flora of the intestine, it can not withstand "enemies".
- Sometimes the cause of the malfunction may be incorrect lunch.
In which case the child should be treated
Of course, every mom does not find a place where the child has a tummy tumor.
But pediatricians believe that if this symptom is present at a minimum, for example, the child is moderately concerned at certain times of the day (most often from 18.00 to 22.00), sleeping at night, behaving calmly in the daytime, eating well, gaining weight, then do not worry. As a rule, these problems take place within 1-2 months.
If the child has a severe abdominal pain, he is crying all the time, if he has a frustrated chair and he is badly eating, it is necessary to pass the analysis of feces on the sowings of the microflora. In the case of the prevalence of conditional pathogens or the presence of true pathogens (for example, in the intestine can live golden staphylococcus), the child is given a long course of medical correction aimed at:
- Elimination of the cause of dysbiosis, that is, the elimination of unnecessary microorganisms and the settlement of the necessary bifidobacteria and lactobacilli;
- Improvement of secretory and motor function of the intestine and stomach.
In the presence of dangerous microorganisms, antibacterial agents are used on strict indications.
Launched children's dysbiosis can have effects throughout life, manifested in frequent acute respiratory viral infections, allergies, chronic colitis, and other diseases.