In addition to drug treatment for the treatment of allergies, you can use folk remedies.
A person prone to allergies is very important to adhere to certain rules in everyday life.
- If the weather is dry and windy, you should refrain from ventilating the room, close the doors and windows, and ventilate only after rain. If the windows still have to open, it is better to hide a window hole with wet gauze or a sheet, folded in several layers.
- It's best not to go out into the street early in the morning. Take a shower twice a day. After returning from the street, it is necessary to wash your hair. Nose and eyes need to be washed daily with physiological solution (one third of a teaspoon of kitchen salt dissolve in a glass of boiled warm water), they also rinse their throat.
- In the period of abundant flowering of plants it is necessary to refrain from drying the stuffed things on the street - they will pollen. It is necessary to carry out wet cleaning every day.
Folk remedies for the treatment of allergies
- A good blood-borne remedy for an allergic rash has proven itself a clear-cut. 1 tablespoon of deaf nettles pour 1 cup boiling water, wrap, insist 20 minutes and filter. Infusion drink warm on a glass 3 times a day before meals. The second variant of the dosage is half a cup four times a day, as well as food.
- It is necessary to mix one teaspoon of the root of the recipe of the erect (kalgan), herbs of turn, flowers of calendula, powder of dry bay leaves. The mixture brew 0.5 liters of boiling water, insert in a thermos, filter, add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a couple of spoons of dark honey. Drink a third of the glass half an hour before eating. After eating, you need to take a pinch of powder with a white egg shell (type on the tip of the knife).
- On a piece of sugar drip 5 drops of laurel, fennel or dill oil. Sugar should be eaten half an hour before meals 3 times a day. And after eating to drink a solution of calcium chloride (1 teaspoon of calcium chloride on a glass of cold boiled water).
- Another remedy is root celery juice. It is taken 1-2 teaspoons 3 times a day for half an hour before eating. If there is no juice, then it can be replaced by a decoction. For this purpose, 2 tablespoons of crushed root pour a glass of boiling water, warm on a small fire for 10 minutes and cool. Suitable also infusion - a glass of cold boiled water pour 1-2 tablespoons of crushed root of celery and infuse 2 hours. An infusion or broth drink a third of a glass 20 minutes before meals 3 times a day.
- At an allergic reaction to the dust, mix 4 parts of the St. John's wort, 3 parts of the crushed root of the dandelion, 5 parts of a golden man, 2 parts of the field horsetail, 1 part of corn rubella, 1 part of the medicinal daisies and 4 parts of the crushed hips. 1 tablespoon of mixture pour a glass of cold boiled water and infuse overnight. In the morning, the infusion should be put on fire, brought to a boil, removed from the fire and allowed to cool. Drink one third of a glass half an hour before meals 3 times a day. This complex treatment includes 3 courses of one month, with intervals of 10 days. The general course of treatment takes about six months.
It is important to remember: at the stage of choosing the optimal course of treatment, especially if you are going to apply folk remedies for allergy, you should consult with your doctor.