How to recognize sinusitis.
Anthrax is an inflammatory disease of one or both of the sinus sinusitis, most often caused by infections.
The most common symptoms are symptoms
- A sense of discomfort and a sense of pressure, tension, and dislocation in the area of one or two laxative sinuses.
- With the progression of the disease, there are pains in the forehead, scapular bones, in some cases the pain extends over the whole face of the face (in bilateral process) or half (with one-sided sinusitis). Pain often increases to the evening.
- Often, patients with gyromagitis initially turn to the dentist, as they are concerned about toothache in the upper jaw, which increases when chewing. This is due to the swelling of the soft tissues and compression of the branches of the trigeminal nerve.
- A headache of varying degrees, constant or periodic, may increase up to the evening or with movement of the head, inclination. Its appearance is associated with the accumulation of sinus content. After emptying the sinus sinus, the pain decreases or disappears.
- Palpation of the region of the sinus and sinuses is painful, in some cases, patients experience severe pain during the movements of the century.
- Violent nasal breathing, there is one- or two-sided nasal congestion, which may decrease in the horizontal position.
- Appear purulent or mucous discharge from the nose, disturbed by a sense of smell.
- Rise in temperature, chills, feeling of weakness, general malaise, fatigue, sleep disturbance, loss of appetite.
- Swelling of the face, eyelids, sometimes reddening them - more often on the side of the defeat, as well as tears, photophobia. These symptoms usually appear when combined with sinusitis and ARI.