Acne on the body is delivered to cause not less trouble than on the face. Even if they are not visible, unpleasant sensations, still can not be avoided. Particularly disturbing, if the "enemy" has chosen for your "fifth point".
What to do if pimples appear on the buttocks and you now feel ashamed to undress before your beloved person, and in the pool, on the beach or in the locker room, do you feel awkward?
Where are the acne on the buttocks
The skin in this area is usually very dry and practically does not have sebaceous glands. At the same time, she is always in contact with the items of clothing and breathes a little (agree, you often sit dressed in a chair than arrange her air baths). Therefore, it is easily exposed to inflammation.
The reasons for the appearance of acne in such a delicate place may be several:
- Allergy to tissue (wool, synthetics), cosmetics, washing powders or food;
- Too tight clothing that eliminates contact with oxygen;
- Overcooling, the choice of clothes is not in the weather;
- Overheating or sweating;
- Lack of personal hygiene;
- The disease that contributes to the appearance of acne, is hereditary, hormonal, or is associated with a digestive system disorder.
Acne on the buttocks in children
Not only adults suffer from acne on their buttocks - they also appear very often on nurseries. The reasons are the same: the lack of hygiene - especially relevant for those who are not yet able to independently go to the toilet and spend some time in wet diapers or pants, and allergy.
Inappropriate artificial food, some of the dishes of food or an allergen product, eaten fed by mother, can provoke rash.
If the skin is sensitive to tissue, diaper material (including disposable), cosmetics, soap, which bathe the baby, or a powder that is being used by his underwear, he may have pimples on the buttocks.
How to distinguish an allergy from inflammation
Take a look at acne. If it is a shallow red (or other color) rash that does not protrude above the surface of the skin, with itching and irritation, then the cause is allergic.
Rash caused by bacteria, looks like large red painful acne, perhaps with pus.
Sometimes perpetrators of acne on the buttocks become viruses. For example, a herpetic rash looks like a group of small bubbles with a transparent content.
There are also fungal skin lesions that may look like bubbles, scales or ulcers, most importantly, the area of their appearance appears to be marked by redness.
How to treat pimples on the buttocks
Acne that has been bothering you for a long time, as well as viral or fungal origin, is better treated with the participation of a dermatologist. He will make appropriate analyzes, understand the reasons for their appearance and appoint a safe and effective treatment.
If this is a one-time event and cause in bacteria, and you need to bring the skin in order as soon as possible, treat the acne with iodine, salicylic ointment or a pharmacy remedy for acne. Use them with caution, apply it to the acne spot and do not use it for more than two weeks, otherwise you can dry the skin.
You can also take a seated bath with a decoction of camomile or celandine (a glass of decoction on a basin of warm water, about 15 minutes), after which the skin is wet with a towel without wiping.
Prevention of a delicate problem
To prevent acne from appearing on your buttocks, follow these guidelines:
- Wear linen made of natural fabrics (cotton);
- Avoid too tight pants;
- Refrain from a long seat in one place, periodically do a warm-up;
- Wash more often in the heat and with strong sweating;
- Sleep without lingerie so that the skin breathes;
- Do not sit on the cold and dress in the weather;
- Moisturize the skin of the buttocks with the help of body milk, use soft scrubs from time to time;
- If there is an allergy to the shower, replace it with baby soap;
- Avoid overly spicy and oily foods.