Rabbit all over the world is recognized as the most dietary meat. Compared with other types of meat, it contains the maximum amount of protein - 21% and minimum fat - 15%. In addition, the product has hypoallergenic properties and is suitable even for the diet of children.
By the content of vitamins and minerals, rabbit prevents all other types of meat. It contains vitamin C, vitamins B, nicotinic acid. From minerals there are phosphorus, iron, cobalt, manganese, fluorine, potassium.
Since rabbit meat contains a small amount of sodium salt, it is ideally suited for dietary nutrition, due to its low calorie content. The constant or frequent use of rabbit dishes helps to normalize the metabolism of proteins and fats in the body.
Rabbit contains a lot of lecithin and low cholesterol, which is an excellent prophylaxis of arteriosclerosis.
An interesting fact inherent in rabbit meat is that the body of a rabbit does not take strontium-90 for seven months. This is a product of the decomposition of herbicides and pesticides, through which they cultivate fields to obtain high yields and protect plants from all kinds of diseases and fungi. It is useful for rabbits to be used by people who are treating cancer because they are able to reduce the dose of the received radiation.
Rabbit is a good nutrition for the brain and spinal cord, it contains vitamin B12, which improves the synthesis of DNA and myelin, and meat is a great antioxidant. As an antioxidant rabbit meat, you can maintain the skin and mucous membranes in perfect condition. Rabbit contains phosphorus, which is part of human bone skeleton. The rabbit's liver is the most useful product for people with severe illnesses.
So from the main advantages of rabbit meat:
- Does not contain cholesterol, herbicides, pesticides, traces of medicinal and other chemical preparations, heavy metals;
- Unlike industrial rabbits, which grow rabbits with hormone-bearing stimulants and chemical feed, we guarantee that the partners of the "Ecocluster" grow rabbits on environmentally friendly feeds, without impurities, stimulants and other antibiotics;
- The content of protein in rabbit is higher than in lamb, pork, beef and veal, and the percentage of fat is the same as in beef. That is, with a minimum of fat it is rich in protein;
- Rich vitamin composition: C-ascorbic acid, PP-nicotinamide, B12-cobalamin, B6-pyridoxine. Good content of phosphorus, iron, cobalt, as well as potassium, manganese, fluorine;
- Due to its composition, it can remove radionuclides from the human body;
- Rabbit meat is very well absorbed by the body (90%), while beef meat is digested by 60%;
- Rabbit meat is advised to use allergies because it contains less allergens than other types of meat. Plus, it perfectly regulates the level of glucose in the blood.
- Rabbit fat is even healing, it is used as a therapeutic agent. When bronchitis it is taken inside, with a strong cough rubbing their breasts, when rooting of the skin hands rubbed into the skin. Rabbit's internal fat is a bioactive substance that has anti-allergic properties. It is used as a basis for the production of cosmetics and for the treatment of wounds.
Given the high biological value, rabbit meat is the best choice for children, as well as people who are prone to food allergies, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, bile ducts, disorders of fat metabolism, diabetes, hypertension and atherosclerosis.
From so low calorie meat you will not recover and get a lot of benefits, so go shop and choose the best fresh rabbit - no odor, dry, pale pink (without bruises and bruises!). And pay attention to the carcasses: to prevent the buyer from confusing valuable rabbit meat, the producers leave the skin on the paws.
With the age of the rabbit, the chemical composition of its meat changes. The older it becomes, the less fluid is stored in the meat, and the amount of protein and fat increases, and, consequently, the energy value of the product increases. The amino acid composition also changes, the amount of histidine, tryptophan, aspartic acid, phenylalanine, tyrosine increases and the amount of leucine, arginine, alanine, glycine, proline is reduced. For a diet the meat of the three-month-old rabbit is the most suitable, as with the growth of the rabbit in the muscle tissue, the content of fat increases, which reduces its dietary properties.
If you enter a normal diet of rabbit, then its regular use will provide you with the support of normal metabolism and the right balance between them.
The article is provided by the association ecological cluster ecocluster.ru