1. With hyperpigmentation: lemon contains natural components for skin illumination. For lighting, a mask of 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, natural yogurt and honey is used, it should be applied to the skin once a day for 20 minutes. Spotting is a slow process that takes some time. Be sure to use sunscreen, as the lemons make the skin sensitive to light.
2. Treatment of Acne and Acne Scars: The antibacterial properties of these citrus fruits (lemons have a low pH) makes them an effective means of destroying propionic bacteria.
3. Strengthening and bleaching nails: soak nails in lemon juice for a few minutes and wash your hands. Then apply a moisturizer to prevent dry skin.
4. Treatment of dandruff using a hair mask based on two ingredients - lemon and yogurt juice. You can also add honey or almond oil to prevent dry hair. After washing the hair you need to rub the mask in the scalp and leave for 10-15 minutes. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week.
5. Lemon will help to whiten your teeth, remove stains from wine, coffee or nicotine. Take juice about 1/4 of a lemon and add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Apply this mixture to your teeth with a brush, hold it for a minute, and then rinse well. Excess acid can ruin the tooth enamel, so do not get carried away!
6. Lemon improves digestion: juice of half a lemon on a glass of warm water in the morning on an empty stomach stimulates digestion, while preventing constipation.
7. Eliminates the symptoms of chills and throat pain. Lemons contain a large amount of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system and accelerates the recovery after infections. You can add lemon and honey to your tea to alleviate the symptoms of colds and throat pain. Drink such a drink at a cold 3-4 times a day.
8. Stones in the kidneys. People suffering from stones in the kidneys can reduce the risk of recurrence of the formation of oxalates, drinking plenty of water with lemon juice.